Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Item For Sale (Baby Pacifier Clip)



Today I am posting a new item that I have added to our studio. It is an adorable paci clip. I know all those mothers out there know how bad it is when you lose your baby's pacifier. It is definitely classified as a high level meltdown.

I made this using some scrap material I had left over from one of my daughter's skirts. I also used a pink ribbon for securing the pacifier to the clip. Then it has a clip on the end so that you can hook to a carseat or whatever is the closest to your baby. It measures 8 1/2 inches long and about 3/4 inch wide. I hope you all go check out our studio. I can also make it in any color or size that you would like. Just email me at brittany.gooden16@gmail.com to request one. I hope you all have a good Monday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment