Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Flowers are Blooming

I have finally found time to post again. Yeaahhh!! We have been so busy in little Higgston, Ga. lately. My sister had her baby. So, of course, we have been spending a lot of time getting tons of baby sugar. Poor thing!!! As Arlie says, "He is just too cute Mama". She loves her brand new baby cousin. I have been so proud of her. Most kids would be so jealous. Not my little sometimes angel. She has been so helpful when she goes over there. She especially loves the diaper genie. Haha.

Anyway back to business, I recently finished some hair clips that I have posted today on artfire.com. There are three of them. Here they are:


Arlie loves all her little flowers I have been making her. To prove how well they stay in her hair I will give you an example. We went to my neice"s beauty pageant last Thursday night. I had fixed one just for Arlie's outfit that night. She really put it to the test. The pageant was at 7:00 p.m. That is normally our bath time and then we go to bed about 8:00p.m. Well you know we did not get out of the pageant at 8:00. It was more like 9:30. So she wiggled the whole time. She went back and forth between my husband and I so many times that I lost count. Her flower totally stayed not the least bit wilted. So, I continued to make some more. If anyone is interested in a certain color or size just let me know. The ones that I posted on artfire measure 2 1/2 inches and then the two smaller ones measure 1 1/2 inches. Go check them out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment